Choose Our Facebook Advertising Services
Rest assured that we are going to get your Facebook Ads working for you. If you tried getting campaigns to work yourself and you’re only seeing little to no results, don’t worry we can help fix that. We do all the Facebook Ads work for you. This service is for standard Facebook Ad campaigns like lead campaigns, traffic campaigns, brand awareness, etc.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- 100% of Facebook Ads Management for Your Business!
- You’ll have a dedicated account manager who is a digital marketing specialist trained in current Facebook Ads best practices.
- New campaigns, we will set up your Facebook campaign from scratch.
- Existing campaigns, we will optimize your existing campaigns to take them to the next level.
- A briefing on the goals (more leads, sales, branding etc.)
- We support ad spends up to $5,000 per month.
- Complete setup or re-structure up to 5 campaigns.
- Full geo and demographic targeting and setup.
- 20 geographical targets (if needed for multiple locations)
- Provide you with a monthly ads report.
- Setup call if needed.
- Ad creation using stock images, text creation, and copy.
- Usually 7-10 Business Days for complete setup.
- This is for 1 Facebook Ads Account/1 Business URL.
- ** If you would like retargeting please view the “Retargeting Management” page
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- You must have a Business Manager Account with Facebook before this can be purchased.
- Facebook Page Admin Access.
- Facebook Ad Admin Account Access.
- The daily budget will be paid by the client.
- A credit card that is attached to the Business Manager Account.
Need Help With Your Facebook Advertising?
There are zero setup fee and zero hidden fees. What you’re quoted is what you pay each month, nothing more.
What type of account do I need?
You must have a Facebook business account before purchasing this service.
Is there a minimum budget I should have for this service?
There is a minimal monthly Facebook budget of $200 per month. A budget of at least $300 per month is recommended.
Is there a contract?
There are zero long-term contracts. We hate long-term contracts, and we work month-to-month with all of our clients. You can cancel anytime.
What happens after I purchase?
It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide any additional info needed to get started.
Do I get to see/approve the ads before they go live?
If clients wish, they may see and approve all text ads or images ads before going live. We typically will have creative license to create the ads, ad copy and image ads. These ads will, of course, be in line with the client’s goals and business. This will only be if the client requests this, otherwise, it would slow down the process greatly.
Do you handle all the tracking and optimization?
Yes, the Facebook pixel will be generated but it will be up to the client to place the code on the website or landing pages. We will provide instructions on how to place the code. The Facebook pixel also includes conversion tracking. And yes, all optimization is included in the service each month.
Who is managing the traffic?
Your dedicated account manager is managing and optimizing your traffic. They will be looking for demographics and targeting that are performing better (or worse!) than “average” and making adjustments based on what the data is showing.
Is it possible to see results the first month or should I be ready for more than one month to give it a fair shot?
PPC is an ongoing service that requires time, data and optimizations to get it well oiled. While the services are month to month, we ask that clients give at least 90 days to allow us to grow and optimize the campaigns. Clients can expect to see traffic and “results” within the first 30 days. The “results” (leads, calls, sales or whatever the goal) will only improve over time. It’s very common to turn on a PPC campaign and see leads come in the same day!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- No contracts, cancel anytime.
Interested In Working With Us?
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Give your marina a personality with Garmin’s ActiveCaptain listing – marina’s own social media presence in a niche community of folks who love exactly what you love.
ActiveCaptain is the free app by Garmin that connects to all of your Garmin devices on any boat and aggregates navigation charts, real-time boat statistics, and a community of knowledge shared by thousands of marinas and boaters.